You can use these pages to do one of the following things:
- view an individual text in a diplomatic edition (close to the original)
- view an individual text in an edited form
- download a text or texts to use for research purposes with some text-processing software (e.g. Concordance, WordSmith etc.)
- download a text or texts in the form of the original XML-file
- look for individual words within particular texts using a web concordance
- look for individual words within the enture corpus using a web concordance
You can browse the texts by period, or by text type, or go straight to an alphabetical list of all texts.
Texts by period and text type
The texts and concordances here may be updated to correct errors. Please let us know if you find any errors in the texts, or if any of the pages do not work as expected.
© University of Cambridge 2004
Diweddarwyd: 16 Tachwedd 2004
Last update: 16 November 2004